Returns & Exchanges:
Returned as New -Any new part(s) that cannot be restocked as 100% new as they were shipped to you are considered used.
Used/surplus parts are not eligible for return - All used, pre-owned & surplus items parts sales are final. All used parts will be listed as used/surplus within their individual description and or under the item description of that item. Please note:Since used parts are used parts they are sold as is.
Defective Parts - Although unusual & rare. Any defective or out of spec part will need to be addressed directly with the manufacturer of the product. We are happy to help put you in contact with the manufacture of the product to get the product replaced or fixed if under warranty by the company that makes the product directly.
Return Shipping - Shipping charges or return shipping charges are not eligible for refund.
Restocking Fee -All approved returns or exchanges will incur a restocking fee of 20%. Unless store credit for the items is chosen.
14 Days - Requests for return, exchanges or any other issues need to be made by phone with a staff member within 14 days of the order being shipped. HK Parts reserves the right to accept returns on a case by case basis. Used goods/items in ANY condition other than NEW are non-refundable.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RA)- No return will be accepted without a pre-approved RA# number from the staff of HKParts.
Ammunition and used items -For safety reasons no returns or exchanges on ammunition or used parts.
Returns & Exchange process- When submitting an RA request below. Please detail the reason for the return, issues, etc in detail so we can better help you. Please be sure that you have read the return policy in detail above BEFORE requesting an RA ticket #.
How do I obtain an RA #?
Once I have an approved RA# where do I ship my return or exchange?
When sending us a return or exchange you must include your return ticket number or Ra#, a copy of the original invoice, all e-mail correspondence and please note any details of the return or exchange so we can quickly and efficiently handle your return as quickly as possible.
Once you have all of the information above please include and send along with the return to:
HK Parts Co: Returns RA# (put your approved RA ticket # here)
138 E 12300 S Suite C #240
Draper, Utah 84020
- Most importantly, be sure the return is packaged well and secured from damage during shipment. Please note: HK Parts is NOT responsible for lost or damaged items caused by mishandled shipping or improper packing. All returns will need to be returned in new condition to be eligible for return or exchange. No exceptions.
- Tips for proper packing of the returned package:
- Use a box or other hard sided shipping container for the shipment. Please take care and responsibility when sending us your package.
- Do not send in a standard envelope the mail sorter will destroy the package and loose the item you are sending back
- Apply a generous amount of packaging material to pad the item(s) in the shipment. More is always better than less. If the items shift or move when the package is shaken then it would be wise to add more padding material before sealing the package. Please note: HK parts is not responsible for lost or damaged items caused in shipping.
- Please be sure that your invoice, contact information, phone number, etc. to reach you is included in the package. The more information you give us the faster we can process the return or exchange and get your request(s) taken care of.
- Seal the package well using good quality sealing tape and ship to us using a common carrier with tracking ability if possible.
- Generally speaking if you shake the package and the item(s) is bouncing around or has movement then the chances of it breaking out of the package or getting damaged goes up significantly. We have received many packages where items were missing because holes and tears occurred in transit. We cannot refund an item that we do not receive so please use some care and common sense when shipping us your packages.
When will the return be completed?
- We process returns and exchanges as fast as we are able. Returns and credits back to your credit card will be applied to the credit card that was used to make the purchase. Once we initiate the refund is may take up to 7-10 business days for the credit to fully post back to your CC card account. By following the guidelines above you will help us expedite the return or exchange. We appreciate your support & business!